Big Energy Saving Network is back for Autumn/Winter 2020-2021
The Big Energy Saving Network (BESN) is back for Autumn/Winter 2020-2021!
BESN is delivering an extensive FREE programme of support to households focused on helping to reduce energy costs on tariffs, switching and the take up of energy efficiency offers.
Through last year’s campaign:
- £290 saved on average by households who switched to a new deal.
- £140 average saving through applying for energy schemes.
We can help you with:
- Switching supplier/getting a new deal.
- Switching payment method.
- Checking eligibility/accessing the Warm Home Discount.
- Priority Service Registration.
- Energy efficiency grant eligibility.
- Energy efficiency tips.
What support are we offering?
This year BESN will be delivered in a Covid safe way following the latest government guidelines.
- Online Zoom events with community groups and follow up 1-1 telephone/face to face (where possible).
- A telephone appointment.
- An online appointment.
- A face to face appointment (if this is safe to do so).
How can you access our support?
Telephone or email our experienced advisor to arrange the best support for you or your group.
Contact Janet Clark via email at email@example.com or call 01529 301962.